Traditional decor and styles always have been a constant throughout fashion changes. Every era has presented many traditions and in similar way, many traditional styles came into being. Every country, region and area presents their own sense of their traditional style that is admired and owned by all equally. Traditions are loved and respected both. They carry a true soul of stories and people in them. That is often showed into their styles as a remembrance and honor.
Any piece that is traditional, always stay classy till ends of time. And if you look deeper, they always remain same, and beauty lies in keeping it the way it was centuries ago.
Traditional styles can be seen in furniture, decor, room styles,clothes, rugs, doors and much more. Just like antique furniture and paintings, traditional rugs can be passed as a sovnier.
Rugs, in traditional styles look like vintage and modern fusion in these times. They bring the essence of aged colors and patterns that look stylish and fabulous and goes perfectly with modern contemporary styles. Seems like, the style they carry never really ages. Used by kings, Queens in palaces, hand woven by various artists and now used in our differently styled rooms, the designs have been pretty same and will keep on passing to coming generations.
Traditional rugs have fine detailed work usually in vibrant colors. They are classified as Persian, Afghani, oriental, Ottoman and others. The design and complicated patterns on them have been imitated exactly as they were back years and years ago.
Check out super fine quality traditional rugs by RugsMart Dallas Texas and choose your favorite one!
1. From Elexus collection, This traditional rug, with blue and white tones will create a calm aura. The detailed and fine work can be seen that looks very classic.
2. This rug from Golden Classic Collection, has so much going on with complex yet defined print. Many tones from neutral pallete is adding to its beauty.
3. From Elexus collection, this rug expresses red and black with a subtle bright tone and intricate work on it. And that looks very royal.
4. From Golden Classic Collection, this rug looks magnificent. It comes with a border, center work and a floral circle in flashing colors and damp blue.
5. From Elexus collection, this rug looks simple with an eye-catching border in black and red hued inclusive center. The floral and vine work is absolute noble.
6. This Rug is from X5 collection, in all its superiority and black.
7. From Golden classic collection, this rug will go perfectly with your room style, the elaborated work without flaws can be seen.
8. This rug from Heritage collection, looks interesting with sophisticated colors and thorough work no it. It will brighten up the area wherever it will be placed.
9. From X5 collection, this rug embraces grace and style. The contrast, in itself is meant to enhance the area beauty.
10. From Heritage collection, This rug is unique and imperial with its comprehensive fine work.
11. This rug from Casa de lion collection , is having tribal vibes along with traditional touch.
12. From Kyla Collection, this traditional rug symbolizes minimalism with soft tones and imperial prints.
13. From Casa de lion, this rug has one main tone with a warm tone as detailed royal work on it. Looks outstanding.
14. From Golden classic collection, This rug will stole the show with all its aristocratic detailed work and look.
15. From Casa de lion colletion, The fine work is dense at borders and light in center, displaying background color to pair with your walls and decor.
You can check out these articles as well.