Working from home is the new office. Its becoming in and in as it carries lots of benefits. No restrictions No formalities. No extra spending on travel or food, you can easily work at home. As more and more businesses are becoming online, people shifting to freelancing, blogging, vlogging and much more, we need a proper setup in our homes to create a professional environment.
You will need a serious working flair in order to be actually working. Becoming casual often leads to procrastination.
Best way is to setup your favorite corner or area, in the house or flat and make it a working zone for you. For that you will need your laptop, devices, notepads, working desk, chair ,proper lightning.
Turning some space into office compartment, doesn’t mean to make it boring and plain. That place needs to be aesthetically pleasing and comfortable to be able to help you survive there for hours. You can put plants for fresh air, colorful frames, book shelf and yes a rug !
This blog covers reasons to add rugs in your home office with ways you can customize it.
Reasons to have a rug in your home office
- Divide your work zone, and make it look different from other areas, by placing a rug.
- Try to bring together your work furniture including desk, chair by putting rug beneath them and make it look intriguing.
- Make your floor anti-slip, by putting the rug and no worries for chair slides.
- Add comfort and warmth that rugs bring with them to your home office. Rugs are comfy underfoot and reduces overall noise. You can work tirelessly for hours.
Attractive Ways to imply rugs in home office
- Use geometric patterns with flashy colors to create appeal. This will look trendy and funky.
- You can use minimal prints and colors to add a peaceful ambiance. Minimal prints stand out as the best choice among customers.
- Adding a South Western rug or a cowboy rug can be game changer. It will uplift that office corner of yours and make it look retro.
- Spiral or stripped rugs can be simple yet fun. They will pair up with a style with your existing furniture.
- You can use a round rug to play differently with the shape. Round rug can make space look softer by cancelling out severe affect of rectangular furniture.