Get ready to have a marine vibe!
The classic look that a rug brings out in your room cannot be simply denied. Decor Experts will always suggest you to keep an area rug for a prompt uplift of sleek style, in the area.
Now, as many types of rugs coming in town, you need to think straight which type you want, according to your room style, your needs, the material, the color, the pattern and so much more. In that case, you can read another blog that is “Guide to buy a Rug“ that will surely help you to select the rug of your dreams.
This article brings Blue options in rugs to help you out choosing. Blue tones add coolness. It adds refreshness also. If you have too many furniture in the room, a blue rug will help to add calmness.
Similarly, blue rug in hot areas seems a perfect combo. Blue will be stunning on wood floors as well. It will maintain minimalism, in all your decor and furniture.Also, if you paint your walls with neutral tones, blue will add a contrast.
Most importantly, blue colour will conceal and hide all the debris and dirt.
1. This rug carries blue hues merging with grayish white tones. It will go smoother with your walls and floor.
2. This Rug has Blue in just filling and boundary of the shape. Its ready to pair up with gray sofas or any accent table.
3. Blue shade is hidden beneath layers of white , dull brown and gray colors, to give life to your room.
4. Stripes in blue, a big yes!!
5. Loving the warm fresh blue on this rug, that adds brightness in the room.
6. Carolina Blue looks simple and sophisticated on this traditional rug.
7. If you have a white or gray furniture, this Teal rug in traditional style, is a ready to go.
8. Cloud affect, put on your floors, will look mesmerizing.
9. This rug looks fancy and Prussian blue is warming it.
10. The Flower pattern blooming out in dark warm blue will suit any room style.
11. Circle enclosed, with enhanced space blue is what you need to get to level up your decor game.
12. You need blue accent cushions and this cornflower blue rug to make the look 100.
13. This traditional and classic rug looks even more gorgeous in blue.
14. Of course, we needed a bordered blue, with a pretty pattern.
15. Promising squares enclosed in an outer border, looks promising to add beauty.
16. Blue web on a black background is so chic.
17. The power Texas star, is now in your hands. Plus the two shades of blue adds a classic fusion.
18. Just plain blue in mid, with designed side borders and black, is quite an attention seeker SouthWestern Rug.
19. Blue borders, with black block and spirals is mid-century rug you looking for.
20. This funky piece in blue comes along with other bright tones, to give a pop of color to your room.
21. Soft Yale blue, that will soothe you and your area.
22. This cool funky and trendy rug, is enough to change the overall look of your room completely.
23. Bubbles on this rug, instantly lifts up the mood and gives a bubbly feeling, with dark and light shades of blue.
24. Its decent and dapper at the same time.
25. The illuminating Texas star, will cast a spell that will transform your whole area and light it up.
26. This rug gives a look of tiled floor and will protect it underneath. Marble and blue affect in different sizes looks modern.
27. Spirals can be pretty fun to add to your living room.
You can read other articles.